Skip to main content

Rape Women, Rape Legal System--- Incredible India!


Hey readers! Hope you all doing good and preparing well for your New Year Party plans. Anyway, coming back onto this space after a little long sabbatical only to spend some quality thoughts and ideas, I believe the time has come that the worries of the denizens are resonating at a supersonic decibel.

Today, after a really long time, I believe I am writing really something that is not just voicing few painful worries of our “Incredible India” rather I am sure that I am writing an article that speaks tens and thousands of our critical worries.


                                         (Image Courtesy: Google Images)

I really do not know whether I am writing the insipid security standards of ours due to the outrageous agony or under the influence of the drinks and conversations I had, but whatever, I truly believe that Indian Legal System needs a complete overhaul.

Yes folks, I believe each one us has to feel ashamed of ourselves for making our leaders so lazy and self-centered, that we almost forgot to remind them strongly that we are their priority. The life of every individual has become so insanely mechanical, that we sidelined the fact that we are humans and we ought to live with certain civilized standards and societal norms.

The recent case of the gang rape in the New Delhi, India, is one such case that makes us think and re-think our fragile security standards for women. My deepest condolences to the demised victim and also to their family, I really thought I should not write about this topic.

The reason is quite obvious friends; we already have several news channels and papers speaking volumes about this unfortunate incident. I thought I should not push this more in the internet space as a matter of humanity. I really did not feel like spreading my hopeless sympathies and make some more penetration.

However, the latest development with respect to the poor girl’s demise has made me realize that this is the darkest day in our lives. I would prefer to call it the “Death of Democracy”. I may be rude in my views and might sound little harsh in sharing my opinions, but friends, truth is always harsh.

It is certainly an insane act to talk volumes about our Indian history and the significance of women and the respect they enjoy in our nation. Honestly, I find it bull shit because, what level of security are we giving to our women in the country is truly a question that each one of us have been slapped with?

Friends, I often times  feel that we are living in a country that doesn’t gives the confidence to its women to walk confidently on the road, do their daily chores without any worries and no iota of security for those who become the prey of sexual maniacs.

Every day, I read at least one news article of women and kids being raped and sexually abused and I must say, I am thoroughly disappointed to live the life of a human being and also for being born in a country, where justice is usually delivered at a stage when the actual problem is almost forgotten.

The girl who battled for her life for over a fortnight did not just highlight the fact that how easy it is to sexually trouble a woman but also made me understand (at least) how un-protective situations they are in?

Who the hell gave the right to rape her or touch her and above all, fulfil the sexual frustrations over her without her consent? Is a woman merely becoming an 'easily consumable good' in the hands of such lusty bastards? If someone is asking me this question, my answer would undoubtedly be a bloody YES.

I really doubt the pace of the reaction if such incident occurs in the family of a bureaucrat or the likes? Also, I have come across certain news channels voicing about quick trail process by the judiciary system. But come to think of it, what is the point of quick judiciary system, the loss is irrecoverable and the incident cannot be erased.

Rather, kill those bastards as and when they found guilty. I mean PRONTO!!! I believe by doing so, it would certainly send shivers for those who even dream of indulging into such devilish acts.

My dear friend, my deepest condolences for you and also for the brutal pain you went through. I only hope wherever you are, you are at peace now from all the insane acts and thoughts and above all from this amputated system.

YOU ARE A STAR IN SOMEONE ELSE’S SKY and I am afraid I might sound rude when I say I am happy that you ended up your life than living amongst these insane minds. I hope the law makers would bring out some firm rules against such sick minds.

God Bless the Women!
God Bless the Planet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Love Letter

Hi Friends, It is after a long sabbatical, I am back on this space to share some thoughts with you. I know my Hamsa second chapter is yet to be published. A lot of work is going on and Hamsa is becoming into a great work. Meanwhile, I thought I will share some new writing and this time tried my hands on poetry. Hope you guys will enjoy similarly in the manner you've appreciated my previous writings. As always, will be happy to receive your thoughts on this too ☺ The Last Love Letter For many mornings and many moons I thought you were one of my boons I moved the horizons to cuddle you in my arm Thought you would snuggle me with your charm I believed our moments are going to be the melodious canary Damn! I am always alone and never had you in my love story I considered, I fought the world for you every tooth and nail Alas! All I see is the restless mind that says it is a massive fail Every m

Hey Its a New Post (HAMSA)

Hello readers! Been really really long time I posted something here. I wasn’t draining out of ideas to write, but wanted to share something that is actually exciting. Actually, I been doing something that is absolutely exciting, at least to me! So without further delays I am posting my first episode of the writing. Few days ago, I was spending a large amount of quiet time thinking about a plot line and was thrilled with the overall idea. The idea, the concept, the setting of the plot and the development of the plot, everything was the effort of my wife and mine (Thank God! For blessing us with some writing abilities). So while working on this idea, I was wondering if I could share this as a Blog Episodes or rather Blogisodes . Does this word even exist? If not let me coin it! Your feedback will give us and also HAMSA an extremely enthusiastic motivation to unfold the story further. Please do not hesitate to express your thoughts. Note: The plot, the setting, the developme

Burning into a Smoulder

I can’t forget to love you more Although, the relationship has gone sore I wait for a new day with a new hope Only to see, that you would hold my hand without a mope I wanted to see a dream with you every night That has us in love and wooing you like a knight All I yearned for was a life with you Never thought you would choose to be on a different skew Those sublime talks and moments Stand as nothing but glorious testaments I really would like to recall those stories once again But damn! You chose to forget and abstain I hoped you would breathe my love always Not once I could think, it would be belittled to grim and haze For you to laugh and cry, I wanted to be your shoulder But alas! I am burning into a smoulder (Image Courtesy: Google)