Skip to main content

The Paradoxical Thought - Wife and Weekend

Hey folks! Long time it has really been and as always started off with this stereotype line. Ahem! I disconnected myself with this blog for quite a while, because I been busy watching my kid do the baby steps, trying his hard to utter few words and what else, trying to write few extremely personal milestones that I have set for myself. Lastly, trying to be a good husband!

Truly guys, this is even complex than cracking a toughest Sudoku or aligning Rubik’s Cube. On a funny note, these are little easy for those who have strong foundation in permutations and combinations.

Meeting your old friends over a drink or two and talk all nostalgia is something we enjoy, and oftentimes (mostly refers to Saturday nights), we would want to escape from the worldly commitments for this.

 
                                                              (Image Courtesy: Google Images)
This is the time that truly pulls out the chivalrous man in you, buy some chocolates for your woman, woo her with some ‘priceless’ goodies. Did I mean it super cheap gifts, Errr…..a goodie irrespective of size or price band, that explains my love. (For the Saturday friends’ timeJ). Guess time I think I should say, “Honey!!! I love you so much” in case you are reading this and trying to wear your gauntlet.

I have read several times that doing little things with extreme care for your loved ones will always make your lady happy, strangely, it most of the times backfired in my case. I see my wife guessing almost every time to the bull’s eye.

And that’s not the end at all, rather a beginning with a sweet question, “So, Honey! What’s the plan tonight?” comes a question in a beautiful voice with a dash of romance clubbed with a ting of husk in the voice. Voila!!! I am done. I like a school kid end up telling her, about a friend’s call that evening.

With this anticipated answer, a Sherlock Holmes smile in her eyes and Cat woman sorts of energy brims up to exponential levels. As an immediate effect my logics become lacklustre and thinking abilities become terrible disabilities.

The beauty of this entire episode is that, a perfect combination of emotion and innovation are evidently experienced with million questions like, “I know you always do this”, and “I am a fool to expect you to stay with me tonight” etc. apart from the most powerful weapon called tears.  

On a funny note, the lines may be right, but who has the courage to bell the cat. Anyway, on a serious note, I actually love my wife for the way she handles such situations and yet allows me to go out on Saturday nights for the simple reason; I neither abuse the opportunities, nor the drinks.

Note:  Driving car, woman and life under the influence of alcohol will result in some serious damages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Love Letter

Hi Friends, It is after a long sabbatical, I am back on this space to share some thoughts with you. I know my Hamsa second chapter is yet to be published. A lot of work is going on and Hamsa is becoming into a great work. Meanwhile, I thought I will share some new writing and this time tried my hands on poetry. Hope you guys will enjoy similarly in the manner you've appreciated my previous writings. As always, will be happy to receive your thoughts on this too ☺ The Last Love Letter For many mornings and many moons I thought you were one of my boons I moved the horizons to cuddle you in my arm Thought you would snuggle me with your charm I believed our moments are going to be the melodious canary Damn! I am always alone and never had you in my love story I considered, I fought the world for you every tooth and nail Alas! All I see is the restless mind that says it is a massive fail Every m

Hey Its a New Post (HAMSA)

Hello readers! Been really really long time I posted something here. I wasn’t draining out of ideas to write, but wanted to share something that is actually exciting. Actually, I been doing something that is absolutely exciting, at least to me! So without further delays I am posting my first episode of the writing. Few days ago, I was spending a large amount of quiet time thinking about a plot line and was thrilled with the overall idea. The idea, the concept, the setting of the plot and the development of the plot, everything was the effort of my wife and mine (Thank God! For blessing us with some writing abilities). So while working on this idea, I was wondering if I could share this as a Blog Episodes or rather Blogisodes . Does this word even exist? If not let me coin it! Your feedback will give us and also HAMSA an extremely enthusiastic motivation to unfold the story further. Please do not hesitate to express your thoughts. Note: The plot, the setting, the developme

Burning into a Smoulder

I can’t forget to love you more Although, the relationship has gone sore I wait for a new day with a new hope Only to see, that you would hold my hand without a mope I wanted to see a dream with you every night That has us in love and wooing you like a knight All I yearned for was a life with you Never thought you would choose to be on a different skew Those sublime talks and moments Stand as nothing but glorious testaments I really would like to recall those stories once again But damn! You chose to forget and abstain I hoped you would breathe my love always Not once I could think, it would be belittled to grim and haze For you to laugh and cry, I wanted to be your shoulder But alas! I am burning into a smoulder (Image Courtesy: Google)