Skip to main content

Robin Gibb – Stayin Alive


It is really heart-rending to know to the death of Robin Gibb, the lead man in the cult music band “Bee Gees”.  It is undeniably a fact that every living being in this planet at some or other point of time must have grooved to the chartbusters like “Staying Alive”, "Oh! Darling", thanks to the legends of music for giving us some real quality music. We believe that this is the best inheritance we can expect to our present generations and also our future generations.

It is indeed so very grief-stricken moment to learn about the demise of such an eternal musician and all through the years I have been one of the greatest fans, enjoying the numbers like “How Old Are You?” Ironically, the last time when I heard this song, considered it as one of the best songs from the band, but now it forces me to think of the number of years that are left for me, going forward? Man! You have certainly cheated us by leaving us so very soon.

The addictive voice and the magical fingers that have penned up few lines that have eventually become rage for all humming lips are resting in the coffin. The very thought itself is making every fan of Bee Gees go numb.


                                                     (Image Courtesy: Google Images)

Robin’s matchless style of long locks has been a fashion statement and his inimitable personality had scorched several stages across the world. His incomparable panache been triumphant in winning millions of fans globally and I am sure the magic created by  Robin is certainly not going to fade away at least for coming couple of generations.

As a die-hard fan of your music and your revolutionary trends that have been introduced by you, I was assuming that you would entertain people like me for at least, “One Million Years”, but Robin, you have left us inappropriately.

It would really be a great surprise to see you back on stage live and watch your gigs. Man! I believe you wanted “Too Much Heaven?” Nevertheless, we will “Wait Forever” “Like a Fool”.

Rest in Peace Robin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Love Letter

Hi Friends, It is after a long sabbatical, I am back on this space to share some thoughts with you. I know my Hamsa second chapter is yet to be published. A lot of work is going on and Hamsa is becoming into a great work. Meanwhile, I thought I will share some new writing and this time tried my hands on poetry. Hope you guys will enjoy similarly in the manner you've appreciated my previous writings. As always, will be happy to receive your thoughts on this too ☺ The Last Love Letter For many mornings and many moons I thought you were one of my boons I moved the horizons to cuddle you in my arm Thought you would snuggle me with your charm I believed our moments are going to be the melodious canary Damn! I am always alone and never had you in my love story I considered, I fought the world for you every tooth and nail Alas! All I see is the restless mind that says it is a massive fail Every m

Burning into a Smoulder

I can’t forget to love you more Although, the relationship has gone sore I wait for a new day with a new hope Only to see, that you would hold my hand without a mope I wanted to see a dream with you every night That has us in love and wooing you like a knight All I yearned for was a life with you Never thought you would choose to be on a different skew Those sublime talks and moments Stand as nothing but glorious testaments I really would like to recall those stories once again But damn! You chose to forget and abstain I hoped you would breathe my love always Not once I could think, it would be belittled to grim and haze For you to laugh and cry, I wanted to be your shoulder But alas! I am burning into a smoulder (Image Courtesy: Google)

Hey Its a New Post (HAMSA)

Hello readers! Been really really long time I posted something here. I wasn’t draining out of ideas to write, but wanted to share something that is actually exciting. Actually, I been doing something that is absolutely exciting, at least to me! So without further delays I am posting my first episode of the writing. Few days ago, I was spending a large amount of quiet time thinking about a plot line and was thrilled with the overall idea. The idea, the concept, the setting of the plot and the development of the plot, everything was the effort of my wife and mine (Thank God! For blessing us with some writing abilities). So while working on this idea, I was wondering if I could share this as a Blog Episodes or rather Blogisodes . Does this word even exist? If not let me coin it! Your feedback will give us and also HAMSA an extremely enthusiastic motivation to unfold the story further. Please do not hesitate to express your thoughts. Note: The plot, the setting, the developme